Monday, March 31, 2008

Have Dog Questions? Get The Answers !

Did you ever wonder , why your little guy spins in circle's, a million times before he goes to the bathroom?
And how come ,sometimes when I give him a cookie , treat or whatever I happen to be eating at the time, he runs off , and buries it in the sofa cushions or runs outside and buries it in the dirt?
What about ,half the time I go out and buy him a brand new toy, he sticks his nose up at it. Then goes back to playing with that old squeakee toy I bought him years ago, and there's like, nothing left to it?
Oh-yeah, and how about ,whenever I give him a bowl of food, He spills the dish out, then eats it up, off the floor. What is that !
Before I forget, what does he think, that the water bowl is his own personal pool?
You know how many times a day I have to fill the water bowl up, after he's done playing in it? And mop the floor.

Find out why ,he always steals your Favorite pair of shoes.Or should I say, chews up your favorite pair of shoes!

++++You can get all the answers right here++++
++++ And if you cant wait till I talk about++++
++++Blog me , and tell me all about you little guy++++
++++Then you can read my answer, right here++++

Lick's n kiss's spirit dog

No comments: